How deep can a concrete saw cut? Whatever the answer, it is likely to fall between 2.5 and 3 inches, so some factors that impact how deep of a hole one may be able to dig with their tool include:
– The size of the blade on the saw
– The quality of equipment used when drilling into concrete such as an auger or hammer drill
The “when is it too late to cut concrete” is a question that many people have. Concrete saws can only cut through the surface of concrete, so when should you stop digging?
The “saw cut concrete slab” is a question that has been asked many times before. The answer to this question is dependent on the type of saw and the depth of the concrete.
Watch This Video:
- saw cut joints in concrete slabs
- concrete saw rental
- how to cut concrete slabs
- saw cut concrete cost
- when to cut control joints in concrete slab